+ 34 639 820 130 info@orsonrent.com

Whereas the Americans use the term Recreational Vehicle (RV) for almost any mobile holiday accommodation, the Dutch use camper as a generic term for Recreational (motor) Vehicle. In other countries there is a far more clear distinction between for example das Wohnmobil and a Kastenwagen, the camping-car and a fourgon aménagé or the motorhome and camper-van. The Spanish and French are also more clear on using autocaravana¨ and camper. Generally there is however a clear consensus on indicating the type of Motorhome. Integrated, Semi-Integrated and Alcove. You can understand that all these different names (or same names for different vehicles) can lead to confusion when making campground reservations for your OrsonRent vehicle. Therefore a brief oversight in the different languages.