Whereas the Americans use the term Recreational Vehicle (RV) for almost any mobile holiday accommodation, the Dutch use camper as a generic term for Recreational (motor) Vehicle. In other countries there is a far more clear distinction between for example das Wohnmobil and a Kastenwagen, the camping-car and a fourgon aménagé or the motorhome and camper-van. The Spanish and French are also more clear on using autocaravana¨ and camper. Generally there is however a clear consensus on indicating the type of Motorhome. Integrated, Semi-Integrated and Alcove. You can understand that all these different names (or same names for different vehicles) can lead to confusion when making campground reservations for your OrsonRent vehicle. Therefore a brief oversight in the different languages.
- Northern Spain, Coast to Coast A2
- North of Spain, Coast to coast
- OrsonRent Sponsors King’s Day Barcelona
- Spending the night with your camper in (Western) Europe
- Spain by Motorhome
- What should you pay attention to when renting a motorhome?
- Mediterranean Coast to Andalusia (14-21 Days)
- Rent an old retro camper? No thanks!
- Discover the Costa Brava with a motorhome
- OrsonRent present at Btravel fair Barcelona 2021