Whereas the Americans use the term Recreational Vehicle (RV) for almost any mobile holiday accommodation, the Dutch use camper as a generic term for Recreational (motor) Vehicle. In other countries there is a far more clear distinction between for example das Wohnmobil and a Kastenwagen, the camping-car and a fourgon aménagé or the motorhome and camper-van. The Spanish and French are also more clear on using autocaravana¨ and camper. Generally there is however a clear consensus on indicating the type of Motorhome. Integrated, Semi-Integrated and Alcove. You can understand that all these different names (or same names for different vehicles) can lead to confusion when making campground reservations for your OrsonRent vehicle. Therefore a brief oversight in the different languages.
- The best moment to rent a motorhome in Spain
- Fly-drive campervan holiday from Barcelona Airport
- With the campervan through Catalonia
- Can you stay overnight anywhere in Spain with your camper?
- New website Orsonrent
- Discover Portugal with a RV
- Eastern Spain and Andalucía
- Coast to Coast
- The Black Forest and Alsace
- OrsonRent will represent Worldwide Campers in Spain