How long in advance should we reserve our motorhome(RV) in Barcelona, Spain? Is a frequently asked question to which the motorhome rental companies generally cannot give a simple answer. This is no different in Spain. Although the Spaniards generally have only one long holiday in August, they have a long weekend almost every month and also Christmas and Easter are busy weeks for the motorhome rental companies. The non-Spaniards enjoy their holidays throughout the year, but especially in the months of April to October, making it the busiest time of the year. If you want to make sure that you can dispose of a motorhome (RV), make sure you book your vehicle before Easter because once the Easter holidays have past, the Spaniards start thinking about their summer months and the bookings start coming in. Of course, this does not automatically mean that there will be no more vehicles left, but the choice will then become more limited every day. For more information see: orsonrent.com.
- OrsonRent Sponsors King’s Day Barcelona
- Spending the night with your camper in (Western) Europe
- Spain by Motorhome
- What should you pay attention to when renting a motorhome?
- Mediterranean Coast to Andalusia (14-21 Days)
- Rent an old retro camper? No thanks!
- Discover the Costa Brava with a motorhome
- OrsonRent present at Btravel fair Barcelona 2021
- The best moment to rent a motorhome in Spain
- Fly-drive campervan holiday from Barcelona Airport